Disclaimer

I've been collecting photos and ideas since October 2009.
If I've used one of your photos but have failed to give you credit for it,
please let me know by leaving a comment in the post containing that image.


Monday, June 14, 2010

Build Your Own Sundae Bar

I think we've moved on from the idea of a chocolate fountain. $250 just seems like such a waste for something that you don't even get to own afterward. And remember, that doesn't even include the food to dip into the chocoalte.

So, we've sort of mostly decided on a build-your-own-sundae bar. I'm really excited about it. We're going to go brave, and do homemade ice cream too, so I think that'll make it special. And yes, we will have to buy the super-duper ice cream maker that Keith's been wanting, but at least it's something we'll get use out of, after the wedding for years to come.

(SOURCE)

These are the toppings we've come up with so far:

Peanuts
M&M
Oreo
Butterfinger
Nerds
Coconut
Chocolate Chips
Gummi Bears
Sour Patch Kids
Cherries
Chocolate Syrup
Caramel
Strawberry Syrup
Pineapple Preserves
Cool Whip

We'll probably have to narrow those down to a select 5 or 6 though.

Needless to say, I'm really glad I've got all of this milk glass now. All of the extra peices can be used to hold the candy toppings. I think it will look SO pretty.

(SOURCE)

The one bad thing, is that this means I'll have to have at least 1 more server. Courtney has already agreed, and Diana is willing, so I think I'll probably also ask Heather and maybe Shala. I still need to think that through though.

No comments:

Post a Comment