Disclaimer

I've been collecting photos and ideas since October 2009.
If I've used one of your photos but have failed to give you credit for it,
please let me know by leaving a comment in the post containing that image.


Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ring Corsages!

For my future sister-in-law, Shanna and for my good friend JenniferW, who are going to be my usherette and greeter respectively, I decided to do something a little different than the traditional wrist or pin corsages. I saw a simple idea on Flickr one day, and went with it. I decided to make ring corsages for them.

So, I talked to the craftiest person I know, Dana, and she give me a couple of ring blanks to practice with. Thankfully, I never had to use them, because I found someone on Etsy who could do exactly what I was imagining.

So, I contacted Kirsten at FlowerThyme and she jumped right into her task. I requested that they be "sort of absurdly large" and she complied.

I just received the finished rings in the mail last week, and they are wonderful. I hope the girls like them as much as I do!

Ring Corsages

Ring Corsages


Aren't they neat???

No comments:

Post a Comment