Disclaimer

I've been collecting photos and ideas since October 2009.
If I've used one of your photos but have failed to give you credit for it,
please let me know by leaving a comment in the post containing that image.


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wedding Favors

I've been trying to come up with a not-too-expensive-but-still-cute idea, for the wedding favors. So far, my only two ideas are either bottles of Round Barn Rootbeer, or maybe some cupcakes. Let me explain.

(SOURCE)

Since Round Barn Rootbeer is the signature soda at Pop's on Route 66, it's easily available. They have all of the stock of it, at the location in Arcadia, in a warehouse. The problem is the price. Once I get a better idea of the actual guest count, I can get a real price, with a possible discount. At least a 20% discount would be ideal, but who knows if they'll give it to me. It probably won't be until the end of August before I'd know for sure.

The other idea I had, also plays on the theme of the venue.


I think making mini red velvet cupcakes with either spice cake domes, or maybe maple frosting domes, would be way cute. The problem with that, is that there would be no sort of keepsake aspect to it, which I know would be ok with some people, but then others (family mostly, probably) would want something they could keep afterward.

(SOURCE)

So, I don't know. I still have some time to think on it, but I really hate not having things decided in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment