Disclaimer

I've been collecting photos and ideas since October 2009.
If I've used one of your photos but have failed to give you credit for it,
please let me know by leaving a comment in the post containing that image.


Monday, May 10, 2010

Dress Shopping

Keith, if you happen to be reading this, please stop now. Do not go any further!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Dress shopping was the first thing I did, with regard to the wedding planning. I aleady knew what I wanted, and I knew I wouldn't find it at David's Bridal or at Alfred Angelo, but I still wanted to try dresses on. I also wanted my Bridesmaids to try on dresses, and hopefully find one that everyone liked.

So, my mom, me, Jenni-fer, Amy, Kristen, Becky, and Barbara all went dress shopping on November 7, 2009. We had a lot of fun.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from that day.









As I said, I already knew what I wanted, and it wasn't any of those gowns. So, on November 21, 2009, I went to see Moe at Bridal Showroom in OKC.

Here's the inspiration photo that I took. My dress will be something like this, except in a white silk.



And now for the Bridesmaids dresses. We did find the ones we wanted at David's Bridal, but of course they were being discontinued. So, as not to chance it, I asked Moe if he could make them instead. He can and he is. The girls will go for their first measurements sometime in June 2010.

Here's what the dress will look like.


Everyone will be wearing black shoes.
Jenni-fer's dress will be black.
Amy and Kristen will both be in Victorian Lilac.
JenniferW (usherette) will be in black, with 3/4 sleeves.
Shanna (greeter) will be in Lapis, with 3/4 sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment