Disclaimer

I've been collecting photos and ideas since October 2009.
If I've used one of your photos but have failed to give you credit for it,
please let me know by leaving a comment in the post containing that image.


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Inspiration Board

I finally made an inspiration board yesterday. I thought about doing one a long time ago, but never got around to it. One of the "new" features on TheKnot is that you can create one, from the stock images they provide. Well, none of those images really inspired me much, so I made one from some of the images I've been collecting for the past 7 months.

The Inspirations, from left to right and top to bottom...

Cake
Bridesmaids Dresses
Veil
Instant Photo Guest Book
Bridal Gown
Bridal Bouquet
Card Box
Bridal Party Bouquets
Bridal Shoes
Directional Sign
Centerpieces
Groom's Tux
Hair and Headband
Venue

1 comment: