Disclaimer

I've been collecting photos and ideas since October 2009.
If I've used one of your photos but have failed to give you credit for it,
please let me know by leaving a comment in the post containing that image.


Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bouquets & Bouts

This is my original inspiration board, for all of my wedding party flowers. The images are all from WedIdeas.com. I had originally planned on ordering from them, but I'm going to try to pull it off cheaper, on my own. Basket Market, here we come!


At this point, I'm leaning toward adding in some of the dark purple callas to my bouquet and to also 1 to Keith's bout. I still like the idea of black ribbon instead of white, for everything. I might try to add some sort of smaller purple flower into Jenni-fer's bouquet and to Mark's bout.

I'm also going to try to make some sort of ring corsage, for JenniferW and for Shanna. This is the inspiration for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment