Disclaimer

I've been collecting photos and ideas since October 2009.
If I've used one of your photos but have failed to give you credit for it,
please let me know by leaving a comment in the post containing that image.


Monday, May 17, 2010

Wedding Nightmare

Saturday night, I had a dream about the wedding.

I didn't realize it during the dream, but once I woke up, it was clear that we had gotten married on Frontier City.

I remember someone paging me, and I had to run through the mud to find out what was going on. It turns out that my dress maker had given my name to some photographer who wanted to do a bridal portrait right then. It took forever before someone told me that though, and I was so angry at having to run through the mud. No one would listen to me or answer my questions.

The next thing I know, I'm sitting there realizing that I forgot to bring rice or birdseed for the guests to throw as Keith and I were leaving. Two women, who apparently worked in some kitchen at Frontier City, volunteered to help out. They gave me a big pot full of Spanish rice, as a substitute.

Thankfully, I woke up before the Spanish rice started flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment